Tuesday, April 14, 2009

About Me


I am Mommy of Many. First of all I love God and I am thankful to him for his awesome saving grace. I am a full-time mom of six mostly amazing babies, ages 3, 3, 5, 6, 10, and 14 (yes, I know 10 and 14 are a stretch at being babies but they will always be mommy's babies) and wife to 1 mostly awesome hubby and best friend, age somewhere in the mid 30's. There are so many hats and titles that I find myself wearing from day to day that range from entrepreneur to cook, but those that rank at the top include wife, mommy, and writer, soon to be published author. I am so blessed to have found the world of blogs because writing is "my thing." I would much rather communicate with people on paper, well I guess, now a days writing is done on computer, but you know what I mean.

On a more serious note, I am a successful business owner and dictator or my own schedule, outside of the kid's practices and games, hubby's work schedule, and Dr./Dentist/Teacher Conf. Appts. It is my desire to connect with other stay-at- home and work from home moms. I love the age of social networking that we have entered because it allows us the opportunity to connect and share with other people all over the world from the comforts of our home. As a matter of fact I'm typing this in a fluffy pink robe and fuzzy, toed, socks. The thought that this will be read by individuals half way across the world in a matter of moments is nothing short of amazing.

I've been twittling around this blogging thing for a little less than a year. I kinda got started blogging just to be doing something and before I knew it, I had been bitten by the Blog Bug. I am now "all in." I usually blog about any and every thing that comes to mind. Sometimes my blogs are well thought and read well and other times you will find random ramblings of my over-exhausted brain. Whatever the writings of the day, I love doing this! So welcome! Feel free to look around and of course I would love to know what you think! So don't be shy LEAVE ME A COMMENT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Comment Love!