1. Don't hit your brother.
2. Don't hit your sister.
3. Don't hit your friends.
4. Go to your room.
5. Can you please stop crying?
6. I am proud of you.
7. Great Job!
8. Stop Running!
9. Silence Please
10. Eyes on, Hands Off! (This one works especially well when we are in stores... I stole it from my granny)
11. No, we aren't buying toys.
12. Clean your room, now.
13. You must brush your teeth.
14. Take a bath.
15. Yesterday's bath doesn't count today!
and for times when I want to be very clear,
KEEP YOUR HANDS, FEET, AND ALL OTHER OBJECTS TO YOURSELF!
A father's vocabulary tends to be a little different. 2 of my husband's favs. are
1. If you're not bleeding, you're okay.
2. Ok, there are gonna be consequences and repercussions!
Please, feel free to post some of your own favs. in the comment section!