1) Decrease the levels of harmful free radicals, the cause of aging.
2) Keep your skin and hair healthy.
3) Fight funguses, virus and bacteria.
4) Increase your energy level.
5) Feel and look younger.
6) Prevent cancer.
7) Maintain a healthy blood pressure.
8) Control your blood's sugar level.
9) lose weight.
10) Sleep better.
11) Improve your vision.
12) Enhance your sex drive.
13) Improve your digestion.
14) Prevent gastritis, reflux and ulcers.
15) Maintain a normal cholesterol level.
16) Improve your memory.
17) Prevent diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
18) Control inflammation and arthritis.
19) Prevent tumors.
20) Protect your kids' health.
21) Keep your joints flexible and healthy.
22) Prevent respiratory conditions such as tuberculosis, bronchitis, emphysema and asthma.
23) Improve your fertility.
24) Keep your liver healthy.
25) Maintain an overall state of good balance health.
1) Pomegranate - (Egypt & Asia). One of the oldest fruits known to man. Rich in vitamins A, B & C, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, sodium and fiber.
2) Goji - (Himalayas - Tibet, Mongolia). Considered miraculous since ancient times. Rich in polysaccharides; with 18 amino acids, vitamins A, B, C & E, 21 minerals, proteins, fiber and Omega-3 and Omega-6 oils.
3) Acai Berry - (Amazon Brazil). Legendary fruit from the Amazon that contains 10 to 33 times more antioxidants than grapes used for red wine.
4) Noni - (Polynesian Islands, India). Used as a medicinal plant for thousands of years to cure different conditions. Contains polysaccharide-based nutrients, organic acids, vitamins and minerals.
5) Mangosteen - (Thailand). An Asian native that has caused a commotion with its splended flavor. Known as the "Queen of Fruits", possesses high levels of xanthones.
ORDER YOUR LEVIVE JUICE TODAY!